NOTICE: This blog is now updated at simon-birch.com/blog

Sunday 14 February 2010

tiger tiger....


So, it's quiet here in Hong Kong. It's chinese new year, the year of the tiger, and HK is pretty much shut down for the next week.
it's a little stressful because there's so much work to do right now on production, especially on the large sculptures, but we're on hold until the factories in China re-open.
But am taking advantage of the peace and quiet to get my head down and fine tune some of the last details necessary for the show.

Anyway, in the meantime, happy new year to my blog followers and here's a few shots from my tiger film. It originally showed at HK Museum of Art last year, on 4 screens that surrounded the viewer, each screen being 8mx5m.











1 comment:

  1. Hey Simon,

    Stumble upon your blog while researching on Hope and Glory and found this entry about the tiger video. I guess when you wrote this I still hadn't contacted you about wanting to use your video on RTHK. We did in the end, on The Pulse, the current affairs show and credit you for the footage. I did send you the link after. I remembered watching it in Museum of Art back then, so beautiful and moving.

    ReplyDelete