NOTICE: This blog is now updated at simon-birch.com/blog

Saturday 3 April 2010

Crunk

Almost the very last piece of film. We spent the whole day in Wing Shya's studio today working on one additional film. I won't tell you much about it but it's AWESOME.
Wing is just an amazing talented artist, so much fun to work with. We got great shots and all were happy even though it was a very very long day for everyone.
















Meanwhile the construction rolled on at the space and I'm back in there today, still trying to finalise many many details.

The actual last bit of film will be done today with Hong Kong actress Josie Ho. I bumped into her in a bar the other night and when i told her about the film she said she wanted in! No problem! Josie is great and was a fantastic model for me a couple of years back when she jumped around my studio for a night which resulted in this lovely painting....




For All The Doubts, 175x150cm, 2007. Oil on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment