NOTICE: This blog is now updated at simon-birch.com/blog

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Here we go....

Walked around for the 2 spare minutes i had today and ...Wow. It's just an incredible sight.
You can really feel the energy of the many many people involved in the show.

I still worry about the details but that's me. But really, the show is just incredible. It's so overwhelming and such an experience.

I encourage you to take some time to walk around and absorb it all, watch the films, don't rush to get the full Hope and Glory experience.

It's just amazing to me that we pulled it together. I still remember the moment almost 2 years ago when i first saw the space and thought 'hey, i could do something in here'. And here it is. All dark and shiny and full of love.

How I'm every going to repay the support and contribution of so many I really don't know but hopefully being part of the spectacular creation is reward enough for all.

Considering I should be dead by now, it's just fucking AWESOME!

SB

1 comment:

  1. i just went there tonite!!! mind-explodingly brilliant!! sure i'll visit again to feel every bit of your great works :)

    hope that i can join the party tomorrow as my friend just told me (after my visit) his band will be the opening guest... well, life is hard but work is harder!!

    i wish you all the success in this fascinating exhibition!

    ReplyDelete